IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear in IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Exam they may get IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus from this page. You may collect latest updates regarding IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016 from this page. All candidates must go through the below syllabus for better preparation of your exam. Candidates may also get IBPS SO Exam Pattern from this page or you may also download it from the official site through online mode.
On this page we are cater you the IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016, so if you are looking for it can stop your searching. This page is made to provide you latest and complete syllabus of IBPS Specialist Officer (law, IT, technical, marketing, HR etc.)
IBPS SO Syllabus 2016 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of the candidates to engage them as selection Officers and Clerks in Indian banks.
So those are preparing for IBPS CWE exam for Specialist Officer and looking for its syllabus can get from the below module. We are also providing you IBPS Specialist Officer Exam pattern for all scale. So keep visiting continue on this page of privatejobshub for getting complete info
Download Bank Exam PO/Clerk/SO Syllabus
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2016 SBI Probationary Officer New Paper Details
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims
- SBI SO Syllabus State Bank of India Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern For Prelims & Mains PDF
- IBPS SO Syllabus 2016 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- RBI Syllabus 2016 Download rbi.org.in Officer, Assistant Exam Pattern
- IBPS Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016 PO, Clerk & Specialist Officer
- IBPS RRB Syllabus 2016, Exam Pattern for Officer & Office Assistants
- ICICI Bank PO Syllabus 2016, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
IBPS SO Syllabus 2016 Specialist Officer Exam Pattern ibps.in
IBPS SO Syllabus 2016
2. Reasoning section – Sitting Arrangement, Series Completion, Syllogism, Decision Making, Statement Reasoning, Analogy, Coding Decoding, Blood Relation, Series Completion, Analogy, Classification.
3. Quantitative Aptitude – Numbers, Simplification, Roots, Average, Surds & Indices, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Boats & Streams, Allegations , Simple and Compound Interest, Stocks & Shares, Clocks, Logarithms, Mensuration, Volume & Surface Area, Permutation & combination, Probability, Heights & Distances Partnership, Chain Rule, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Problems on Trains, Pipes & Cisterns, Tabulation, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Pie Charts.
4. General / Banking Awareness – Questions in this section will be asked for testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environments around him and its application to society. These questions will be such that they do not require a specific study of any discipline. Questions on knowledge of current events, India and its neighboring countries, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. topics will be asked.
Over 50% of the questions will be related to Economy, Banking and Finance
5. IBPS SO Syllabus 2015-16 of Professional Knowledge – IBPS Specialist Officer syllabus for Professional Knowledge is below.
In this section, Questions from respective fields are asked – Agriculture, Law, Marketing, IT and HR
For Engineering (Professional Knowledge) – respective branch syllabus of GATE exam. Just basic questions will be asked. So just prepare your basics of engineering.
IBPS SO IT Officer Syllabus – Data Base Management System (DBMS) – Approx 15-20 Questions will be asked from RDBMS, E- R Diagrams, Normalization, Overview of SQL queries, Transaction Management. Also 10-20 questions will be asked from Data Communication & Networking, IP Addressing (Subnetting), Network, Architecture, OSI Model, TCP-IP Model, Data Communication. Around 10-12 ques. from topics like Operating System – Types of OS, Semaphore, Scheduling, Network Security, Cyber Crimes – Risk Management, Firewall, Cryptography, Process thread, Dead Lock, Memory Partitioning, Page Replacement, Computer organization, Hardware, Microprocessor, Bus Structure etc. 5-8 ques. from Software Engineering and data structure topics like SDLC, Software Development Models, Array, Linked List, Stacks etc. Around 2-6 ques. from Web Technologies and basics of Programming Languages topics like HTML Tags, XML, Network Security, basics of C, C++, OOP languages.