Detailed Syllabus and Marks Distribution for IBPS Clerk 2015-16 Prelims
Every year IBPS conducts Clerk Exam for the candidates who want to make their career in clerical cadre. Candidates must have prepared well for this exam in order to crack it and score high. IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk 2015 Syllabus, IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – IBPS conducts clerk recruitment in india every year. This year also, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct clerks online written examination in December 2016.
Large number of candidates appears for this test every time it is organised but only a few are able to qualify it. However, most of the aspirants tries their best in this exam to qualify this test. Here, you can check IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus as well as ownload it in pdf format for offline use.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus Details
IBPS department set up this Clerical post exam in these steps CWE (Pre & Mains) then final Interview. Those candidates successfully qualified in Common written exam of IBPS Clerk they will shortlist for next level means Interview. IBPS Clerk Complete Study Material Pdf Download
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Syllabus Pattern
|Sr No.||Test Name||Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability Paper||35||35||01 hour|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude Paper||35||35|
|3||English Language Paper||30||30|
IBPS Clerk CWE Mains Exam Pattern Basically Common written exam (CWE) for Clerical cadre have 200 Objective type questions this IBPS Clerks CWE (IBPS Clerk Syllabus) Contains five sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. Both Sections have same marks with a time duration of 02 hours and Negative marking is also applicable with an effect of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. Check table below.
|Sr.No.||(Objective) Test Name||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Test||40||2 hours|
|2||English Language Test||40|
|3||Numerical Ability Test||40|
|4||General Awareness Test||40|
|5||Computer Knowledge Test||40|
Download Bank Exam PO/Clerk/SO Syllabus
- SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2016 SBI Probationary Officer New Paper Details
- SBI Clerk Syllabus 2016 SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims
- SBI SO Syllabus State Bank of India Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern For Prelims & Mains PDF
- IBPS SO Syllabus 2016 IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
- RBI Syllabus 2016 Download rbi.org.in Officer, Assistant Exam Pattern
- IBPS Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016 PO, Clerk & Specialist Officer
- IBPS RRB Syllabus 2016, Exam Pattern for Officer & Office Assistants
- ICICI Bank PO Syllabus 2016, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
IBPS Syllabus For Clerk Exam 2016 -2017 in details
Aspirants should check details of Syllabus for Bank clerk exam with all five sections wise. All sections have same marks and participants required to qualified in each section with a minimum passing marks to be Shortlist for Interview. Download IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus Pdf.
1. IBPS Clerk Reasoning Syllabus – First Section covers all logical reasoning questions which have forming judgments, conclusions from premises or facts. all problems in Reasoning “Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam” is based on Verbal Reasoning & NonVerbal Reasoning. Check IBPS Clerk Reasoning preparation tips.
Verbal Reasoning – Analogy, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding-decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet Test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence, Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and Reasoning, Figure Series etc.
NonVerbal Reasoning – Series test, Analogy, Odd figures, Miscellaneous test.
2. IBPS Clerk English Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus the second section is necessary for all participants. Selection committee wants to go to have a post of Clerk in the bank must have basic knowledge of English Language, which is an International common language. It covers vocabulary means homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, sentence completion, word formation and the topic comprehension involves deriving conclusion, theme detection, Sentence rearrangement.
Passage completion and the topic Rearrangement of passage, spelling, sentence and the question grammar means of rules active, passive voice, direct, indirect speech and the topic General usage means phrases and idioms.
3. IBPS Clerk Numerical Ability Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Numerical ability OR Quantitative Aptitude paper will have 5 Multiple Choice Answers The inquiry in this choice may be focus around two subjects like as Arithmetic and Data Interpretation.
Information (Data) Interpretation means visual diagrams, pie outlines, line charts and classification.Number-crunching (Arithmetic) means roots, average, ratio, time & work, time & separation, rate, benefit & loss, mixture, stocks & shares, partnership, clocks, volume & surface area, height & distances, logarithms, permutation & combination, simple & compound interest, in equations & equations and probability. Check IBPS Syllabus of Clerk Exam below.
4. IBPS Clerk General Awareness Syllabus – IBPS Clerk Syllabus for General Knowledge Syllabus of IBPS Clerk Exam covers all about the Current Affairs and especially reference to Banking Industry. And the topics are from Indian Economy questions, International Economy, UNO, Marketing, Constitution, Awards & Honors Sports, Reserve Bank of India policies, Finance, Agriculture, etc. History of Banking, Social Function of Banks, current affairs of last six months, countries/ currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, etc.
5. IBPS Clerk Computer Syllabus: – Computer Knowledge OR Computer Awareness. “IBPS Syllabus of Clerk CWE” for Computer paper is covers two section hardware & software. Participants must have basic knowledge of computer. Must have the skill to operate a computer as office purpose is known about DBMS, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Windows, The Internet.