EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks Important 16 Marks Questions – Anna University 8thSemester ECE Important 16 Marks Questions
Anna University Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Eight Semester EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks (Regulation 2008)
Noteskik.com Provides Previous Year Questions Papers for all departments. We Have Collected From Various Places To Provide Our Service for the Students. Important Questions provided here are the 8th Semester for that are possible to appear in the upcoming exams & make use of the below questions and prepare for your exams.
Anna University EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks Important 16 Marks Questions is provided below. EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks Important 16 Marks Questions are uploaded here. Here EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks Important 16 Marks Questions download link is provided and students can download & make use of it.
Download EC2051 Wireless Sensor Networks Important 16 Marks Questions
Some More Important Question For EC2051 Wireless Sensor Network
- Discuss the characteristic requirements of WSN. (8)
- Explain the innovative mechanisms to realize the characteristic requirements of WSN. (8)
- Briefly discuss about the applications of WSNs.
- Compare MANET and WSN.
- Discuss in detail the Transceiver characteristics and structure.(16)
- Write notes on
(i). Dynamic Energy and power management (6)
(ii). TinyOS and nesC (4)
(iii). Programming Models in WSN (6)
- Explain the design approaches and performance of S-MAC protocol. (16)
- Explain the concept of TRAMA protocol. (8)
- Discuss the distributed assignment of network wide unique MAC address for WSN (8)
- Explain in detail about the different topology control mechanisms (16)
- Explain about various clustering mechanisms in WSN. Also detail about the sensor tasking and Control
- Briefly explain about the system architecture of a canonical sensor node. Also list the factors that make use of innovative development models particularly important (16)
- Explain in detail about the properties and characteristics of data dissemination protocol